Warriors Adda : Best NDA Coaching In Lucknow
NDA Selection Procedure and Eligibility For NDA Exam
Warriors Adda is the Best NDA Coaching in Lucknow, if you are looking for career in NDA field. Join Warriors Adda to grab your position in NDA.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) to recruit candidates for Army, Navy, and Air Force wings. The examination is carried out twice a year. The NDA selection procedure is of two tiers – a written examination and SSB Interview. The NDA 1 2022 written examination will be carried out on April 10, 2022, for quite a few vacancies. For higher preparation, each and every candidate must download the previous years’ papers and exercise them accordingly.
NDA Selection Process 2022: Stages
The selection process of NDA 2022 involves the following stages:
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
Best NDA Coaching In Lucknow : Top NDA Coaching In Lucknow
NDA Selection Process 2022: Written Exam
Candidates who will complete the application process completely will be able to attend the written exam. The NDA admit card for the written exam will be released on the official website. Here are the key points of the written exam:
- The written examination is the first stage of the selection of candidates.
- NDA 2022 is a 900 marks test further divided into two sections – Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- The duration of the exam does 180 minutes comprise objective type questions.
- If the syllabus is not completed; it is advised to follow NDA study materials for learning all important concepts in a concise way.
- Minimum qualifying marks are decided by the commission for participating in the selection process.
- Qualifying candidates have to sit for the interview consisting of Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence or Personality test.
NDA Selection Process 2022: SSB Interview
Candidates who will secure the cutoff marks of the written exam will be invited for the SSB interview round. Candidates in SSB Interview are assessed on Officers Officers Potentiality. Candidates who apply for Air Force need to qualify Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS).
- The SSB Interview round comprises two separate tests – Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- The qualifying candidates have to be put to the stage for tests on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres.
- Only those candidates who qualify at stage 1 will be called for the remaining tests.