NDA 2 2019 Notification | Exam Dates | Eligibility Criteria
NDA 2019 Notification Exam Dates and Eligibility Criteria. All the NDA and CDS aspirants are suggested to follow warriors adda for Free study material and free online test series. Join Warriors Defence
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of notification||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|Application form available||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|End date to submit the application||4th February 2019||3rd September 2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||21st April 2019||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
- NDA I is scheduled for April 21, 2019 and NDA 2 is scheduled for November 17, 2019.
- The eligibility is different for every post, applicants must fulfill the complete NDA Eligibility to apply for the exam.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based).
- The exam consists of 2 sections- Mathematics and General Ability Test. Total duration of exam is 5 hours combinedly for both sections. Check NDA Exam Pattern
- Syllabus of NDA exam is based on CBSE 10+2 standards.
- Candidates qualify the written test are called for NDA SSB Interview. Final selection is done on the basis of overall performance of the candidate.
Warriors Defence Academy is the Best Defence Coaching in Lucknow. If you are looking for the Coaching Institute for the preparation of ND acd CDS then join Warriors Defence Academy Lucknow.
NDA 2019 Eligibility criteria
There are various parameters on the basis of which the candidates’ eligibility is checked so that they can appear for the exam and eligible for the further procedure.
As per the nationality standards set by UPSC for NDA 2019, Candidates must have:
- Indian Citizenship or should be
- Subject of Bhutan
- Subject of Nepal
- Tibetan refugee who came to India prior to January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A PIO (Person of Indian Origin) who has come back from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention to get settled down permanently in India.
- Only unmarried male candidates, who are not born before 2nd January 1999 and not after 1st January 2002 are eligible to appear for NDA 2019 conducted by UPSC.
- Candidates should enter their Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University.