NDA 2020 Notification PDF Download | Exam dates | Apply Online
NDA 2020 Notification PDF Download and Detailed syllabus 2020. Welcome to warriors adda for latest updates related to Defence services. UPSC relaesed official notification for nda 1 2020 exam which is going to be held on 19th april 2020.
NDA 2020 Important Dates
Check below all the official NDA dates for various events of NDA I 2020 & NDA II 2020:
|NDA I||NDA II|
|NDA 2020 Notification||8th January 2020||10th June 2020|
|Release of Application Form||8th January 2020||10th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||28th January 2020 (till 6 pm)||30th June 2020|
|Release of Admit card||3 weeks before the entrance exam||3 weeks before the entrance exam|
|NDA 2020 Exam||19th April 2020||6th September 2020|
|Announcement of Results||In the month of May 2020||In the month of November 2020|
How to Apply Online for NDA 1 2020
1.Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the
above mentioned website.
2. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
3. Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Applying candidates must be citizen of India/ subject of Bhutan/subject of Nepal or Refugee of Tibetan (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India).
- Candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with an intention of settling in India can also apply.
- All the applying foreign nationals have to produce certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India. Gorkhas (subjects of Nepal) need not required to produce this certificate.
Gender, Age and Marital Status:
- Gender: Only males are eligible to apply.
- Age: Applying candidate’s age must be between 16.5 – 19.5 years. He must be born between July 2, 2001 and July 1, 2004 for NDA I. For NDA II, he must be born between 2nd January 2002 and 1st January 2005.
- Marital Status: Applying candidate must be unmarried. Candidates cannot marry until completing their training.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings (Cadet Entry Scheme): Applying candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th level exams from a recognized board or university with the main subjects of Physics and Mathematics.
- For Army Wing of National Defense Academy: Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th level exams from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are in their last year of qualifying year are also eligible to apply.
- As per the physical standards set by the commission for admission into Naval Academy Examination and National Defence Academy, applying candidates must be physically fit.
- Candidate resigning or withdrawing from any of the training academies of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds will not be considered eligible to apply.