Important Boundary Lines of the World (SSB) | Best SSB Coaching In Lucknow
Warriors Adda is the Best SSB Coaching In Lucknow, all SSB aspirants can join the new batch which is going to be start in early days. Join the SSB Coaching Batch With @20% Discount.
Warriors ADDA Is Best SSB Coaching In Lucknow | SSB | NDA
List of International Boundary Lines Names of All Borders Line Of India (SSB)
- Bangladesh – Purbachal (operating zero line) – 4096.7 kms
- Bhutan – Indo-Bhutan – 699 kms
- Srilanka – Palk Strait –30kms
- Myanmar – Indo-Burma barrier -1643 kms
- Nepal – Radoliff Line – 1236 kms
- Durand Line: 106 kms : Afghanistan and Pakistan. It was drawn up in 1896 by Sir Mortimer Durand.
- Macmahon Line: 3380 kms : India and China. It was drawn up by Sir. Henry MacMahon.
- Radcliffe Line: 3323 kms : India and Pakistan. It was drawn up by Sir Cyril Radcliffe.
- Hindenburg Line: Germany and Poland.
- Medicine Line : Canada and the United States.
- Order-neisse Line : Poland and Germany.
- Marginal Line : France and Germany.
- Mannerheim Line : Russia-Finland border. Drawn up by General Mannerheim.
- Siegfried Line: Germany and France.
- 17th Parallel : North Vietnam and South Vietnam.
- 38th Parallel : North Korea and South Korea.
- 24th Parallel : India and Pakistan. This, however, is not recognized by India.
- 49th Parallel : USA and Canada
- 26th Parallel south: is a circle of latitude which crosses through Africa, Australia and South America.
- 30th PARALLEL north: is a line of latitude that Stands one-third of the way between the equator and the North Pole.
- 45th Parallel north: is often called the halfway point between the Equator and the North Pole.